The 4th annual Emerging Franchisor Conference, hosted by IFA and scheduled for Nov. 16-18 in New Orleans, is quickly approaching. The conference is designed to give franchisors additional opportunities to connect with one another and find new ways to evolve their brands. In our industry, Emerging Franchisor is a must-attend conference. It will include valuable information and industry insights, and you can take those key points back to your businesses and equip your brand for continued growth and success. And as a sponsor of and exhibitor at the event, we’re particularly excited about it this year.
Who should attend?
- Franchise operations executives
- Franchise development executives
- Franchise marketing experts
- Franchise relations specialists
- And anyone looking to expand his or her organization’s brand!
Why should you attend?
- Find new and distinctive opportunities exclusive to your franchise system
- Take part in a collaborative learning environment in which show attendees engage with each other
- Listen as seasoned moderators address challenges faced in your business
- Learn from your peers and make the most of networking breaks
A new initiative at the event is a pre-conference session, “7 Secrets to Dynamic Franchise Cultures,” which will discuss what it means to have a dynamic work culture and how to build and encourage such a culture among your franchisees. This will be a cool new session to attend, especially since it is free to all registrants.
There are many more reasons why the Emerging Franchisor Conference will benefit attendees. The strong schedule of events during the two show days include an interesting welcome and keynote presentation, “The Foundations and Economics of Building a Franchise System,” more than 100 exhibitors, luncheons, featured presentations and concurrent sessions that will cover the following topics:
- Local Marketing: Leveling the Playing Field
- Sourcing, Profiling, Qualifying Candidates and Closing the Sale
- Use of Financial Performance Representatives in the Franchise Sales Process
- Your Digital Marketing Toolkit – Incorporating Online Platforms into Your Marketing Strategy
- Changing the Narrative with a Franchising Awareness Program: @OurFranchise
- Joint Employer Liability – A Fundamental Attack on Franchising
- Utilize Sensory Marketing to Boost Sales & Grow Your Business
Many conferences take place throughout the year, but few are noteworthy and relevant when it comes to industry-specific audiences. When those shows appear, it is important not to miss them. Emerging Franchisor is a prime example of the sort of event any eager owner who wants to grow his or her business should attend. When learning, networking and hands-on experiences are in one room, you can expect a good outcome. While you’re there, be sure to visit the Naranga booth for insight on today’s technology solutions to manage your complete franchise brand.